CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION
IGNOU is offering a range of academic programmes through Online Mode from JULY 2023 session. To know more about the Online Programmes, please visit https://iop.ignouonline.ac.in/
Last date for submission of application (except Certificate Programmes): 30th September 2023
Admission for Certificate Programmes is closed.
- Read the details of programme including eligibility criteria, fee details, duration, etc. instructions carefully:
- Click on the button NEW REGISTRATION that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- Remember, while choosing your UserName it must be between 8 to 16 characters.
- While choosing your password it must be alphanumeric and between 8 to 16 characters long.
- After filling the mandatory information click the "SUBMIT" button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- Remember your Username and Password for subsequent login.
- If you have already registered i.e you are an existing user click the "LOGIN" button.
- Before proceeding for filling the form online the applicant must have the following:-
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 200 KB)
- Fee can be paid by the following methods:
It is necessary to scan documents from your originals. Once you have uploaded the document, click the next button you will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
Registration fee, Cancellation of Admission and Refund of Fee
A non-refundable Registration Fee shall be charged along with the programme fee of first semester/year at the time of admission.
If a student applies for cancellation of application/admission and refund of fee, the refund request will be considered as per the University policy as under:
Before confirmation of admission: Full Programme fee paid shall be refunded.
After confirmation of admission:
Within 15 days of confirmation of admission: Programme Fee paid shall be refunded after deduction of Rs.500/- .
Within 16-90 days of confirmation of admission: Programme Fee paid shall be refunded after deduction of Rs.1000/- .
After 90 days of confirmation of admission: No refund shall be allowed.
For more details, please refer to the Common Prospectus.